Lifitng Webbing Sling
1. Material: 100% polyester webbing material for webbing sling
2. Color: Violet, Green, Yellow, Grey, Red, Brown, Blue, Orange
3. Safety Factor: 4:1, 5:1, 6:1, 7:1
The unique advantages of webbing sling:
1. Especially suitable for loading round object.
2. The surface of round sling is smooth, does not cause damages to tender objects loaded.
3. Various loading methods, including dragging or pulling loaded object.
4. Various loading methods and load is bear evenlyenable the sling's usage life last longer.
5. High strength/weight ratio.
6. Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection sleeve can be attached.
7. Has special lable, working load is differentiated by colors according to international standard. Easy to identity even if the sling has been abrased.
8. Light and soft, can be used in small narrow space.
9. Non-electric conductive, no danger od eletric stroke.
|Webbing sling,Flat sling,Polyester sling|
|Standard|| ISO4878 EN1492-1 ASME B30.9 |
|Layers||one or two|
|Type of eyes||Flat eye,Reversed eye,Twisted eye|
|Payment terms||T/T,LC at sight|
Packaging & Shipping
| 20 to 30 days after receiving order deposit of Webbing Sling|
|Packaging :||THERMAL SHRINKING FOIL/CARTON/PALLET Carton size: 51X25.5X24.5CM, 24 CTN/PALLET, 28 PALLETS/20' FCL |
1.We can make special sample according to the customer's requirement.
2. We have more than 50 professional technical team, provide best after-sales service
3. Fast delivery time
4. We have CE, TUV and GS certification.
5.24-hours online service
1.The Mini Order?
We can accept only one piece.
The buyer should offer the cost and freight, if the quantity is big then can turn back all of it after placing the order
100% TT as deposite, if amount more than 5000usd, 30%TT as deposite, balance after B/L copy
4. How long does it take to receive my order?
About 25 Days from we get the down payment, 10 days for sample order.
5. What is the information should I provide when inquiry?
a. How many will I want to buy?
b. How much is the maximum lifting weight of the hoist?
c. How high of the lift height?