Ge GS TUV Approved Plain Trolley (PT-WB)
|FOB Price:||US $20-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $20-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PT-WB
- Color: Optional
- Type: Push Trolley
- Trademark: LTN OR OEM
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Delivery Detail: 20-30days After Received Your Deposit
- Capacity: 0.5ton to 5ton
- Specification: GE GS TUV
- HS Code: 8428909090
Capacity:0.5ton to 5on
Trademark:LTN, NorHo Or OEM
Packing:Carton Packing or Wooden Pallet Packing
Standard:CE GS and TUV
1. Capacity: 0.5T/1T/2T/3T/5T/10T
2. Color: Yellow, other color is also available upon request
3. Nameplate: Use NORHO or your own company
4. Wide selection of beam width
5. High grade sealed ball bearing
6. Easy adjustable
7. With fine adjustment and fittings to the beam, easily adjusted by the round nuts
8. Easily adjustable (round nuts) to fit a wide range of beam widths
9. Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam profiles
10. Excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings
11. Standard anti-tilt and anti-drop devices
|Min Radus of Curve(M)||0.9||1||1.1||1.3||1.4|
1.We can make special sample according to the customer's requirement.
2. We have more than 50 professional technical team, provide best after-sales service
3. Fast delivery time
4. We have CE, TUV and GS certification.
5.24-hours online service
1.The Mini Order?
We can accept only one piece.
The buyer should offer the cost and freight, if the quantity is big then can turn back all of it after placing the order
100% TT as deposite, if amount more than 5000usd, 30%TT as deposite, balance after B/L copy
4. How long does it take to receive my order?
About 25 Days from we get the down payment, 10 days for sample order.
5. What is the information should I provide when inquiry?
a. How many will I want to buy?
b. How much is the maximum lifting weight of the hoist?
c. How high of the lift height?